This issue tracker has been migrated to GitHub, and is currently read-only.
For more information, see the GitHub FAQs in the Python's Developer Guide.

Author flashk
Recipients docs@python, flashk
Date 2010-11-29.19:48:26
SpamBayes Score 1.15058e-05
Marked as misclassified No
Message-id <1291060108.22.0.631034667944.issue10583@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
In-reply-to
Content
I just updated to Python 2.7.1 and noticed a small issue with the chm help file.

The search results tab displays incorrect characters for various topic titles. It seems to be an encoding issue.

For example, searching for 'json' yields the following results:

 - 18.2 json — JSON encoder and decoder
 - What’s New in Python 2.6

I noticed this issue on Windows XP 32-bit and Windows 7 64-bit.

This issue does not exist with the 2.7 chm file.
History
Date User Action Args
2010-11-29 19:48:28flashksetrecipients: + flashk, docs@python
2010-11-29 19:48:28flashksetmessageid: <1291060108.22.0.631034667944.issue10583@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
2010-11-29 19:48:26flashklinkissue10583 messages
2010-11-29 19:48:26flashkcreate