Author vstinner
Recipients Arfrever, benjamin.peterson, docs@python, martin.panter, r.david.murray, rhettinger, serhiy.storchaka, vstinner, xiang.zhang, zbysz
Date 2017-06-23.13:14:01
SpamBayes Score -1.0
Marked as misclassified Yes
Message-id <1498223641.97.0.572117270861.issue21071@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
In-reply-to
Content
Ok, I changed struct.Struct.format type to str (Unicode string).

If someone wants to modify the C code to use a PyUnicodeObject rather than a char*, feel free to propose a further change.

Since the initial issue is fixed, I now close the issue.

Thank you all for your feedback and reviews ;-)
History
Date User Action Args
2017-06-23 13:14:02vstinnersetrecipients: + vstinner, rhettinger, benjamin.peterson, Arfrever, r.david.murray, zbysz, docs@python, martin.panter, serhiy.storchaka, xiang.zhang
2017-06-23 13:14:01vstinnersetmessageid: <1498223641.97.0.572117270861.issue21071@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
2017-06-23 13:14:01vstinnerlinkissue21071 messages
2017-06-23 13:14:01vstinnercreate