Author ori.livneh
Recipients Arfrever, asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf, barry, benjamin.peterson, brett.cannon, dmalcolm, eric.araujo, georg.brandl, gps, gregory.p.smith, jcon, ori.livneh, orsenthil
Date 2011-06-13.00:58:55
SpamBayes Score 3.37529e-08
Marked as misclassified No
Message-id <1307926737.55.0.628678463878.issue11197@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
In-reply-to
Content
I updated the patch, making the emendations suggested by Eric's review, and making a few additional changes. I was bothered that translate_path was duplicating functionality from _url_collapse_path_split, so I made some corrections to the latter and rewrote translate_path so that it uses _url_collapse_path_split and implements only the checks necessary for translating the path to a path on the local file system path.

translate_path relies on os.path to make sure the path is safe, which is (I think) also the proper way to do things, since it's not good to have to remember to update path semantics in http.server if Python is ported to additional platforms.

I also read the various specs and made sure entities are unquoted at the appropriate point.
History
Date User Action Args
2011-06-13 00:58:58ori.livnehsetrecipients: + ori.livneh, barry, brett.cannon, georg.brandl, gregory.p.smith, orsenthil, gps, benjamin.peterson, eric.araujo, Arfrever, dmalcolm, asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf, jcon
2011-06-13 00:58:57ori.livnehsetmessageid: <1307926737.55.0.628678463878.issue11197@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
2011-06-13 00:58:57ori.livnehlinkissue11197 messages
2011-06-13 00:58:56ori.livnehcreate