Author fdrake
Recipients Manjusaka, docs@python, fdrake, serhiy.storchaka
Date 2020-03-26.14:04:23
SpamBayes Score -1.0
Marked as misclassified Yes
Message-id <1585231463.58.0.0426495148233.issue40065@roundup.psfhosted.org>
In-reply-to
Content
Same core problem (module removed with insufficient document update), but a different action is needed for 3.8 and 3.9.

When I started testing an application with 3.9 and found one of the dependencies broken because it was relying directly on xml.etree.cElementTree, I had to dig into the history to determine that it was removed intentionally.  Updated documentation would have helped.

I did file an issue on the dependency as well:
https://github.com/boto/botocore/issues/2002
History
Date User Action Args
2020-03-26 14:04:23fdrakesetrecipients: + fdrake, docs@python, serhiy.storchaka, Manjusaka
2020-03-26 14:04:23fdrakesetmessageid: <1585231463.58.0.0426495148233.issue40065@roundup.psfhosted.org>
2020-03-26 14:04:23fdrakelinkissue40065 messages
2020-03-26 14:04:23fdrakecreate