This issue tracker has been migrated to GitHub, and is currently read-only.
For more information, see the GitHub FAQs in the Python's Developer Guide.

Author shihai1991
Recipients Alex Budovski, amaury.forgeotdarc, corona10, eric.snow, isoschiz, kylotan, miss-islington, pconnell, phsilva, santoso.wijaya, shihai1991, tlesher, vstinner, ysj.ray
Date 2020-03-23.05:15:30
SpamBayes Score -1.0
Marked as misclassified Yes
Message-id <>
> I noticed that caches on Lib/encodings/ and codec_search_cach of PyInterpreterState are the places holding the refs. I removed those caches and number went do to.

Good Catch, Paulo.
IMHO, caches is useful in codecs(it's improve the search efficiency).

I have two humble idea:
1. Clean all item of codec_search_xxx in `Py_Finalize()`;
2. change the refcount mechanism(in this case, refcount+1 or refcount+2 make no differenct);
Date User Action Args
2020-03-23 05:15:30shihai1991setrecipients: + shihai1991, amaury.forgeotdarc, kylotan, vstinner, tlesher, phsilva, ysj.ray, santoso.wijaya, eric.snow, pconnell, isoschiz, Alex Budovski, corona10, miss-islington
2020-03-23 05:15:30shihai1991setmessageid: <>
2020-03-23 05:15:30shihai1991linkissue1635741 messages
2020-03-23 05:15:30shihai1991create