Author ned.deily
Recipients alex, christian.heimes, ned.deily
Date 2019-06-28.14:16:49
SpamBayes Score -1.0
Marked as misclassified Yes
Message-id <>
"Assuming no critical problems are found prior to 2019-06-28, no code changes are planned between these release candidates and the final releases."

We were planning to start producing the final release artifacts in a couple of hours so we need to make a decision very quickly.  If you think this is necessary, we can delay the release a bit.  In the worst case, we could do a second release candidate but I *really* do not want to do that unless it is absolutely necessary.  Also note that with 3.7.4, we have updated the Windows and macOS installers to use OpenSSL 1.1.1 (c) instead of 1.1.0.
Date User Action Args
2019-06-28 14:16:50ned.deilysetrecipients: + ned.deily, christian.heimes, alex
2019-06-28 14:16:50ned.deilysetmessageid: <>
2019-06-28 14:16:50ned.deilylinkissue37428 messages
2019-06-28 14:16:49ned.deilycreate