This issue tracker has been migrated to GitHub, and is currently read-only.
For more information, see the GitHub FAQs in the Python's Developer Guide.

Author ronaldoussoren
Recipients SilentGhost, bigfootjon, ronaldoussoren, serhiy.storchaka, slo.sleuth
Date 2018-03-13.14:39:35
SpamBayes Score -1.0
Marked as misclassified Yes
Message-id <>
I'm still not too happy about supporting UIDs in plistlib, especially because I'm not sure it that's all that's needed. AFAIK I removed more types that the underlying encoder supported from plistlib because those are never used in plist files. 

The swift encoder for keyed archives is probably not the code that's actually used on the OS, AFAIK that still is Objective-C code.

P.S. I changed the version selection to 3.8, adding support for UIDs would be a feature change and not suited for back ports.
Date User Action Args
2018-03-13 14:39:36ronaldoussorensetrecipients: + ronaldoussoren, SilentGhost, serhiy.storchaka, slo.sleuth, bigfootjon
2018-03-13 14:39:35ronaldoussorensetmessageid: <>
2018-03-13 14:39:35ronaldoussorenlinkissue26707 messages
2018-03-13 14:39:35ronaldoussorencreate