Author steve.dower
Recipients Florian Roth, paul.moore, serhiy.storchaka, steve.dower, tim.golden, zach.ware
Date 2016-03-09.17:08:13
SpamBayes Score -1.0
Marked as misclassified Yes
Message-id <1457543293.37.0.423434061407.issue26513@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
In-reply-to
Content
That's what I initially assumed, but when I looked in my 2.7 repo those changes weren't there. But according to the bug I checked them in, so I guess it is my fault.

Looking at the diff (e.g. 2f57270374f7), it seems I got sucked in by following the old code that tried to get `sys.getwindowsversion().platform_type`, when it should have been `platform`. (Possibly this was changed late during review, as I definitely tested on at least one server platform to verify... maybe it worked with the old fallback code and then once I made sure that we always set `platform` I removed the fallback without fixing the attribute.)

The patch is simple enough - committing and merging branches is the hard part. When I get a few free minutes I'll fix the attribute.
History
Date User Action Args
2016-03-09 17:08:13steve.dowersetrecipients: + steve.dower, paul.moore, tim.golden, zach.ware, serhiy.storchaka, Florian Roth
2016-03-09 17:08:13steve.dowersetmessageid: <1457543293.37.0.423434061407.issue26513@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
2016-03-09 17:08:13steve.dowerlinkissue26513 messages
2016-03-09 17:08:13steve.dowercreate