Author eric.snow
Recipients Lukasa, Mark.Shannon, eric.snow, icordasc, jayvdb, larry, rhettinger, xZise
Date 2015-07-30.14:43:45
SpamBayes Score -1.0
Marked as misclassified Yes
Message-id <1438267426.46.0.761704958485.issue24667@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
In-reply-to
Content
After some quick tests, it looks like during the tests only a single thread is used, so it is *not* threading-related.  That makes a bit more sense to me given the consistency.  Notwithstanding this development, I should be able to isolate the problem soon (when I can free up some time) given the information I have now.

FWIW, I've attached a file containing source that I added to requests/packages/urllib3/_collections.py while investigating.  In that same file I then set RecentlyUsedContainer.ContainerCls to _LoggingOrderedDict.
History
Date User Action Args
2015-07-30 14:43:46eric.snowsetrecipients: + eric.snow, rhettinger, larry, Mark.Shannon, icordasc, Lukasa, xZise, jayvdb
2015-07-30 14:43:46eric.snowsetmessageid: <1438267426.46.0.761704958485.issue24667@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
2015-07-30 14:43:46eric.snowlinkissue24667 messages
2015-07-30 14:43:46eric.snowcreate