Author mlen
Recipients benjamin.peterson, brian.curtin, christian.heimes, dilettant, eric.araujo, esc24, georg.brandl, larry, loewis, mlen, ned.deily, orsenthil, pitrou, ronaldoussoren
Date 2013-07-21.18:30:14
SpamBayes Score -1.0
Marked as misclassified Yes
Message-id <1374431414.8.0.0766079252473.issue17128@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
In-reply-to
Content
I finally managed to find some time to clean up the script I used to compile multiarch openssl.

The diff is available at https://bitbucket.org/_mlen/cpython/commits/319f10362eb4b947b12750a6eb66fb622bbb0079

For 10.8 I had to comment out Tk related part and use the command below to build:
./build-installer.py --sdk-path=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.8.sdk/ --third-party=/Users/m/Documents/Code/sources --universal-archs=intel --dep-target=10.8

The test results are below:
test-osx ➤ arch -i386 python3 -m test -unetwork test_ssl
[1/1] test_ssl
Resource 'ipv6.google.com' is not available
1 test OK.
test-osx ➤ arch -x86_64 python3 -m test -unetwork test_ssl
[1/1] test_ssl
Resource 'ipv6.google.com' is not available
1 test OK.
History
Date User Action Args
2013-07-21 18:30:15mlensetrecipients: + mlen, loewis, georg.brandl, ronaldoussoren, orsenthil, pitrou, larry, christian.heimes, benjamin.peterson, ned.deily, eric.araujo, brian.curtin, esc24, dilettant
2013-07-21 18:30:14mlensetmessageid: <1374431414.8.0.0766079252473.issue17128@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
2013-07-21 18:30:14mlenlinkissue17128 messages
2013-07-21 18:30:14mlencreate