Author mmilkin
Recipients giampaolo.rodola, loewis, mmilkin, r.david.murray
Date 2013-04-23.01:02:44
SpamBayes Score -1.0
Marked as misclassified Yes
Message-id <1366678964.96.0.374423279373.issue9682@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
In-reply-to
Content
There are a few of interesting parts. 
1.) I noticed that the ToASCII class is not tested.  
2.) I had some unreachable branches due to concatenation of constant variable ace_prefix.  
3) I also found it weird that we only check the max of labels[-1], but decided to perserve the original functionality.
History
Date User Action Args
2013-04-23 01:02:45mmilkinsetrecipients: + mmilkin, loewis, giampaolo.rodola, r.david.murray
2013-04-23 01:02:44mmilkinsetmessageid: <1366678964.96.0.374423279373.issue9682@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
2013-04-23 01:02:44mmilkinlinkissue9682 messages
2013-04-23 01:02:44mmilkincreate