Author icordasc
Recipients arigo, docs@python, icordasc, r.david.murray
Date 2013-02-04.02:54:25
SpamBayes Score -1.0
Marked as misclassified Yes
Message-id <1359946466.13.0.905217582376.issue17091@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
In-reply-to
Content
Thanks. I couldn't find it in the source but I just found Modules/_threadmodule.c

I tested the method from the interpreter to confirm the changes I was making to the docstring. Attached is a diff that covers the change.
History
Date User Action Args
2013-02-04 02:54:26icordascsetrecipients: + icordasc, arigo, r.david.murray, docs@python
2013-02-04 02:54:26icordascsetmessageid: <1359946466.13.0.905217582376.issue17091@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
2013-02-04 02:54:26icordasclinkissue17091 messages
2013-02-04 02:54:25icordasccreate