Author r.david.murray
Recipients barry, bgamari, gdamjan, haypo, l0nwlf, loewis, maxua, orsenthil, r.david.murray
Date 2010-06-03.02:06:48
SpamBayes Score 0.00011674
Marked as misclassified No
Message-id <1275530825.54.0.458450517193.issue1368247@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
In-reply-to
Content
OK, py3k now passes all but one of the tests, and I've disabled that one pending email6 since fixing it would break backward compatibility within the 3.x series.  The fix is different, doing the encoding to output_charset just before calling base64mime.  This makes me think that quopri in py3k probably isn't working right, but that's a different issue.  I did not forward port the doc changes as they are inappropriate for py3k.

py3k patched in r81660, 3.1 in r81661.
History
Date User Action Args
2010-06-03 02:07:05r.david.murraysetrecipients: + r.david.murray, loewis, barry, orsenthil, haypo, gdamjan, maxua, bgamari, l0nwlf
2010-06-03 02:07:05r.david.murraysetmessageid: <1275530825.54.0.458450517193.issue1368247@psf.upfronthosting.co.za>
2010-06-03 02:06:49r.david.murraylinkissue1368247 messages
2010-06-03 02:06:48r.david.murraycreate